Mobile Trends and News
- In May 2015, Google said that there were more searches on mobile than on desktop.
- Number of internet users worldwide 2016 is more than 3.5 billion
- For 2017 the number of mobile phone users is forecast to reach 4.77 billion. The number of mobile phone users in the world is expected to pass the five billion mark by 2019.
- For 2016, the number of smartphone users is forecast to reach 2.08 billion.
- May 2016 stated that 65 billion apps had been downloaded from Google Play.
- Cumulative number of apps downloaded from the Apple App Store has crossed 140 billion
In India country of 1.3 billion people already have crossed 1 billion mark for smartphone subscribers as per the data released by country’s telecom regulator. The average data consumption of mobile internet users will increase to 2GB range per month in the near future. Demand for internet data consumption is also increasing in rural India which is a positive signal for the wide range of the mobile app applicability for users. India has approx… 125 million smartphone users.
Due to the improving mobile services infrastructure and high speed available on 3G and 4G networks, people are using apps and internet more than ever before.
Extensive use of apps, freely available over the Internet, was attributed as the main reason for the rise in data usage. The price sensitive Indian users are highly inclined towards this and use such apps for calling and communication purpose. Many of the users have completely done away with the SMS, which earlier was a one of the main contributor to their mobile bill.
India has surpassed the United States to become the second largest smartphone market in the world as per market research firm Counterpoint in the recently done study.
India’s data usage consumption is different from that of developed countries. Consumption of data usage patterns in India differ from those in developed market where applications like video with high bandwidth consumption are used on Wi-Fi networks but in India they are mostly accessed using mobile data. An average user spends 20-25 minutes per day on messaging applications, and 40 per cent of the total time spent on them is for internet based applications. The average monthly data usage (3G) per month is already nearing 1GB.
The above estimated data/ figures clearly indicates that you should have your business presence on a mobile device. And this is where we, IncBit, can assist and provide support. We take responsibility from function to architecture, and robust graphics to easy user interfaces, in our quest to create cutting-edge applications. We offer end-to-end mobile device business solutions based upon your business requirements.
Why is an application important for the growth of your business?
Mobile devices are no longer a luxury rather these have become a mandatory part of our day-to-day communication(s). As the industry is growing at lightning speed and your customers have already marked their presence on mobile and, thus, you should keep on endeavoring for new communication and marketing channels through mobile platforms
- Data Science Online Data Campaigns Online Marketing
- How Telemedicine is improving and beneficial for State of Healthcare for Small Business…
- Data Science Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Projects – Python
- Internet of Things(IoT)artificial intelligence machine learning :: IncBit
- IncBit Business App – On-site Field Sales Reporting App