An unyielding desire to create the most amazing mobile products/services that should fit your life and your craving for revolutionary technology is what drives our progressive success.
We strongly believe that any application developed for the mobile should not be thought as a replacement for the web.
Prior to the onset of development, a list of target handset devices are defined. Our processes make sure that the system design is such that effort required to port the application subsequently to multiple handsets in minimal.
We also guide our customers with the user interface design on the different handsets with different form factors.
- Requirement Phase: Clear understanding of the application features, its target audience and target handsets.
- Wireframes: Wireframes providing detailed descriptions of each screen element and features. It illustrates screen layouts, navigation rules and information flow.
- UI Prototype: A graphical overview of the proposed service structure is prepared. It depicts all of the screens.
- Development: The mobile application is developed keeping the target handsets in mind.
- QA: The mobile application is very thoroughly tested on actual handsets, this includes both functionality, performance as well as testing corner case scenarios (e.g., application testing in areas where network coverage is low)
- Porting: Depending on the target handset list, on some devices porting is simple. For others it might include development and changing the navigation flow of the application.
- Deployment: Deployment may vary for different kinds of applications and may have to go through various certifications, for example, J2ME; applications are signed using Verisign / Thawte certificates.